Increasing Cover Size 'On the Fly'
As bookings tend to change in size, you may still want to keep them seated on the same table but increase/decrease the cover size.
This will let you keep your booking figures fully accurate but won't require any re-shuffling of your diary.
This can be easily done but is only possible from within the grid view;
- Click on the cover size box
- Select the upwards or downwards arrows
- Select the tick box
As this is a quick way to increase/decrease booking size without checking for availability, you might only want senior members of the team to be permitted to do this. You can change a users permissions via 'Settings' > 'User Management'
- Select 'Users'
- Click the 'Setup' button in the 'Priveleges' column
- Scroll to the permissions titled 'Allow to override table/join capacity' and untick this
- If you wish the user to be given this privelege on the day of service only, you can tick 'Allow to override table/join capacity on current day only'
- Click 'Save'
To see how easy this is, have a look at the the short Gif below;