1) Firstly, log into ResDiary as you would normally, and click on the Promote tab at the top right of the diary:
2) This opens the promote page. Click on the Vouchers link within the Vouchers sub-menu on the left hand side.
3) You will see the vouchers summary page, which allows you to add, edit and delete vouchers.
4) To add a new voucher, click on the Add button. You will see a screen like the one below:
The fields are described below:
Note, all are visible to the Customer
- Field Name Description
- Name The name of the voucher
- Description A description of what the customer is purchasing.
- Price The price of an individual voucher.
- Min Quantity The minimum amount of vouchers that the customer can purchase in a single transaction.
- Max Quantity The maximum amount of vouchers that the customer can purchase in a single transaction.
- Status The voucher can be enabled or disabled – this is displayed here.
- Expire Duration The number of months that a voucher is valid for after purchase. Leave it as 0 for no expiry.
5) Once you've added the details, click Add and you will see the summary page again, with your new voucher displayed at the bottom of the table.