What do table joins do?
Table joins help the system calculate accurate availability results. They let ResDiary know all possible combinations of tables so you never miss a booking.
All your commonly-used table joins should be set up by your team so internal and online users can book on spaces that only exist when tables are put together.
- This feature is only usually available to Managers. If you don't have access to this and need to alter a table join, please contact your Manager.
- To access the table joins page, use the Magic Search, or go to "Settings - Table Joins" and select the appropriate segment.
- Choose your tables from the Selected Tables dropdown. Update the capacity.
- Bear in mind you might want to edit the total capacity if you'll add chairs at the end of the tables, or you lose seats depending on where the table is.
Updating join capacity
- If you need to update an existing join, click on the capacity of the table below, or hit "All" to bring up every join.
- Under "Actions", click "Edit". From here, you can edit the capacity.
- From here, you can also edit the ranking of the tables by clicking on the left-hand column and dragging and dropping.