You might have set up your diary with different areas or segments.
In this case you will want to see your Table Plan for these area/special operations.
Here's how to make new views:
- Go to Settings > Table Plan Editor
- Click on Manage Views:
- Click on Add View
- Select the Segment you wish to Edit
- Give it a name for your reference and click Add
- Press the X and the new view should be saved
- Use the top drop down and select the view you want to edit
Now you can edit to your hearts content - but remember to save as you go!
Note: This plan will only show on the corresponding days that this segment runs.
i.e. a Valentine's segment that is for 14th Feb only - will show on the table plan view set up for the Valentine's segment