Step 1: activate your online bookings
Go to Settings - Diary Configuration - Online Settings
In the Booking tab, scroll to Online Settings
- Tick Accept Online Bookings.
- Choose your max and min party size and Default Online Party Size.
- Choose the days you will take online bookings (we recommend you do this for every day you're open. This can always be controlled by your rules and settings.)
- Set Exception Dates where you 'll never take online bookings. (Eg. if you close for the whole of January.)
- Decide if you want to have a booking cut off. (Eg. an hour before visit or service.)
- Allow Customers to Add Themselves to Standby List can be ignored as it hasn't been released on the new widget yet.
- Allow Customers to Edit Bookings: tick this if you'd like to allow them to do this.
Step 2: activate your areas for online bookings
- Go to Settings - Areas and choose your segment
- Click on the area you need and click "Edit"
- Scroll down and tick
- Available for online bookings
- Include this area in availability search
Step 3: put Your widget/book button on your website
How you do this will vary depending on your account or website, but your book button or widget can be put anywhere you like: on your site, emails, social media, and more.
Check your onboarding email from the Training team for instructions.
If you need the information again, drop us a line at email@example.com.