As a ResDiary customer, you receive a free listing on dishcult.com to drive more bookings to your venue. To get this to display there is some key information that we require from you, which we have detailed below:
Great images are enticing to diners. To make your listing stand out we recommend the following:
Main/ BANNER image requirments:
- Only 1 main image
- Minimum size: 1920px (W) x 1080px (H)
- Max 5MB, format: JPG/PNG
- Landscape/horizontal format
- Preferably an image of your dishes or venue
- Do not upload your venue’s logo
- Select “Main Restaurant Image” when uploading the image
Other image requirements:
- All formats (portrait/landscape) are acceptable
- Maximum 29 images
- Should be at least 600px width, max 5MB, format: JPG/PNG
- Select “Application image” when uploading the image.
Please note you need to have at least one image added, for your Microsite to show
When will my changes be updated?
Once you have made sure that all of the required information has been loaded to the diary, your listing should appear within the next 10/15 minutes. Occasionally it can take slightly longer depending on how much information has to build.