How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Suggest that tables can removed fro online booking system without creating a new Area

Hi,

My team & I use the grid view for reservations. All of my team are well versed in moving & rearranging the table plan in that regard.  I understand that you can currently make a table a phantom table therefore removing it from the online avenue for reservations.  However, it also removes it from the list of tables when using the "book" button. It is still available as a join & there is also a bug that currently allows you to drop & drag the bookings onto the phantom table. 

Although I would suggest that once you remove this feature, as I have been informed that this will be getting fixed, that an option to select individual table tops as UNBOOKABLE through online avenues but is still be able to be booked in house if necessary.  

For instance, one table that I have, I would only like to keep as a join on a regular basis (A table for two with another two) but also have the ability that if necessary I can split the table for two twos.  Only to be able to be achieved in house not through the online processes. 

I know that you can create a new area which the table is still available for joins but unavailable for online bookings. However, I would like to keep the table on the regular grid that my bookings team are used to rather than dropping it into an area below away from the rest of the tables.

Is this something that you can do on the table management section in settings?  

5 people like this idea

I agree completely with Mr Fletcher, just got the system and on the first day this has already raised its head as an issue. We have a few high poser tables which we offer when other tables are taken but we explain at the door and check if they are ok to sit on high stools ( as many are not). I want to see them on my main grid but just not take bookings online.

Kind regards,

Adam

1 person likes this

I agree with both of the above.

Our tables of 6 are made up of 3 tables of 2, which we can pull apart or push together as needed which I too would only like to keep as a join on a regular basis, to be sold online as a table of six, or short sold as a table of four or two, but also have the ability that if necessary I can split the table for three twos. Because of social distancing I don't want 3 twos to be bookable. I only want the split to be able to be achieved in house not through the online processes.

I would also like this to be as easy as possible and so would like to keep the table on the regular grid that my bookings team are used to rather than dropping it into an area below away from the rest of the tables.

It would be great to see this feature on the table management section in settings.

1 person likes this

This matter has been now flagged a few times. Is there any progress in resovling it? 

1 person likes this

Any answers for Resdiary, I feel this is a key feature that must be addressed.

1 person likes this

Anymore info on this or when it's going to be fixed...?

1 person likes this

Hi Guys,

I posted this query approximately two years ago? Is there any chance that someone from the resdiary team would be able to offer some assistance & let us know if this is a feature that has been created yet? Thanks,

Barry 

Hi Guys,

If you go to settings and then table rankings, then untick all the 'day' boxes on whichever tables you don't want to be bookable online.

Seems to work - can still see them on grid and add bookings manually.

Hope this helps.

Pippa

2 people like this

I also agree with all of the above. I have to create a new area for these unbookable tables, and then they are in the wrong place on the diary which is confusing for day to day management

Login to post a comment