Cost: £10 monthly add on to activate and support the integration.
(Posera will advise on their own product costs)
The integration does not support multiple revenue centres
The integration does not support opening checks onto multiple tables.
API Username: MaitreD
Steps to activate the integration:
1. Activate the API
https://login.resdiary.com/Admin > API accounts > search username ‘MaitreD’ > click providers > change ‘provider group’ to ’provider > change Web service to ‘EPOS service’ > click show all providers > toggle ‘can access’ to green on for correct diary.
2. Provide Maitre’D with the following information:
Email details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Create deal and finance tasks on Sales Seek.
Overview of integration
Front-of-house staff no longer have to move between two systems to keep track of what is happening in the restaurant.
- Real time data drawn from ResDiary bookings allows staff to effectively manage reservations, walk-ins and maximise your covers directly in Maitre'D EPOS.
- Booking arrivals, walk-ins, meal progress and wait list recorded in Maitre'D automatically updates ResDiary table management.
- Customer spend is passed from the EPOS system into ResDiary, to analyse booking trends and most valuable customers. Customer spend can be accessed easily in the customer profile.
- Reporting accessed via ResDiary, such as RFM report.
For more information on Maitre’D by Posera, Click here or phone 0800 074 5030