- An interface into ResDiary for Micros 3700, 9700 and Simphony ranges of EPOS equipment is now available.
- This interface is a true two-way interface, with data passing into Micros from ResDiary and then back into ResDiary from Micros.
- Micros users can pull up a list of expected arrivals from ResDiary to be displayed on Micros; detail of a booking may be viewed on Micros and bookings can be opened in Micros and confirmed on a selected table.
- Micros also pulls through Next Best free Table information from ResDiary so that walk in bookings may be processed through Micros and still follow the yield management rules set up in ResDiary for efficient use of tables.
- When a booking is opened in Micros and marked as arrived, the status of the booking in ResDiary is updated; as the booking goes through the normal food ordering process on Micros, the status of the booking in ResDiary is updated to show the relevant meal status. Finally, when a booking is marked as closed and paid in Micros, the booking in ResDiary is updated to show the closed status, its duration is truncated to the time at the point of closure and the customer spend information is passed through from Micros to the booking record in ResDiary.
Note: This integration is only available in the UK and countries that use GMT.
Monthly integration fee applies. Initiation fee may be required by Micros directly.