It is possible with ResDiary to close-out your entire restaurant for individual time-slots or an individual table for the length of the average time rule set for its cover size. You can close-out as many individual time-slots and tables as required
Once a close-out is in place no new bookings can begin during that time period. Bookings which begin before the close-out can still overlap with the closed time. Please click here for more information on how this works.
To close-out individual tables or time-slots:
1) Click on the button in the top right hand corner of the main diary screen
2) This will open the Close-out Console
3) Click the button to enter edit mode. While in this mode you will see a red box at the top of the screen with an X to return to the regular diary
4) While in Edit Mode each time-slot has a tick box below it. You can click the tick-box to close-out the entire restaurant for the corresponding time-slot only.
Or you can close out individual tables by clicking the square in the diary which corresponds to the table and the time you would like the close-out to begin
5) Once completed press the 'X' on the to exit the edit mode return to the normal diary view