What is the ResDiary Dashboard used for?
The ResDiary Dashboard is intended to supply both individual venue and group managers an insightful overview of how business is tracking for any particular week in time so that they can make the right business decisions relating to both operational maters and intended marketing activities.
The Weekly Summary let’s you view performance on a day by day basis across a single week.
- compare walk ins vs. no shows to see if your team are compensating for no shows
- compare pick ups (bookings made on the dining date) with late cancellations (bookings cancelled on the dining date) to see if your team are managing your standby list correctly.
The Channel Summary provides valuable insight where your bookings are coming from.
The Lead Time Summary enables a visualization of the time in advance that bookings are made
How the ResDiary Dashboard Works
- User 1 who has access to a single venue will be able to view the dashboard for that venue alone.
- User 2 who has access to 2 out of 3 will be able to view a group dashboard displaying the statistics of the 2 venues plus the individual dashboard for each venue.
- User 3 who has access to all 3 will be able to view a group dashboard displaying the statistics of the 3 venues plus the individual dashboard for each venue.