Step 1 | Tweak your Online Master Settings
1) Go to Settings > Restaurant Details > Other Details > Booking
2) Under the header is all you need to start accepting bookings.
Lets look at them in detail:
3) Make sure to press Save at the bottom of the page
Step 2 | Make Sure your areas are active for online bookings
TIP: You can open all the areas in a new tab by pressing CTRL (or CMD) when clicking on Edit
3) Make sure the following are ticked:
- Available for online bookings
Include this area in availability search
Step 3 | Put Your Widget/Book Button on your Website
It all depends on your widget/book button type.
You should have received your type in an email from our training team.
If you need this information again please email email@example.com
Click here for our guide on how to adding your ResDiary Reserve and ResDiary Function buttons to your website
Our new widget configurator is also available on certain packages - please click here to get started.