- Open Dashboard > Permissions > Ensure “Function Enquiries” is ticked.
- Go to Settings> Areas and enable the areas the venue want to be Function Enquiry Enabled.
- Advise customer to add Promotions that relate the large parties in a particular area.
- Go to Settings> Notification Settings: Function Enquiry Notifications. Discuss with customer the options; Do they want to send out a notification for both online and internal enquiries?
- If required, add an email address(es) of venue to be notified of enquiries/cancellations.
- Go to Settings > Email Templates. Does the customer wish to have branded function Enquiry emails? (May already be set up). Ensure they are Set to Custom if branded, or Auto Genereated if not.
- Start adding test Function Enquiries to ensure working correctly.
- Convert Function Enquiries to bookings and initiate bespoke email confirmation and apply deposits as required.
Modified on: Fri, 26 May, 2017 at 4:08 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.