Como podemos ajudar?

Começar um novo tópico

Change Comments message in booking process

Hi,

How can I change the Comments message during the booking process? I have tried in the Widget Configurator with no luck. I would like it to read...

"Please confirm any dietary requirements for those on your table, including vegetarian, pescatarian, gluten free, lactose free or any other allergies. Thank you."

Luke

1 pessoa gosta desta ideia
1 Comment

Hi Luke,

The placeholder text beneatht the 'Comments' box displays the same for all customers and there isn't unfortunately an option for you to customise this.

The main reason for fixing the text below is that it allows us to translate it into over 60 languages and display correctly depending on the language set in a user's browser.

"Let us know if you have any special requests and we will do our best to assist. Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed."

I appreciate that this message doesn't explicitly mention allergies or dietary requirements and that at the point of booking, customers not mentioning these may not be able to be accomodated on their visit.

What we can do is display your custom message in a prominent position in customer notification emails asking that they get in touch with you to make you aware of special requirements if not already added when booking.

If you want to do this, please contact our support team at support@resdiary.com and state the content to be added and they will be happy to assist.

Kind regards,

Ewan

Entrarpara publicar um comentário