Como podemos ajudar?

Começar um novo tópico

Booking Widget - UI Issues & Customer Complaints

We have had a number of customers have a negative experience using the booking widget on our website and social media. They arrive at our door under the impression that they have made a booking with us, but instead they have experienced a drawn out ordeal where they are left disappointed and upset.

I noticed that if a customer clicks around the 'Resdiary' logo at the top left, they are brought to a Dish Cult splash page that reads 'I am looking for a restaraunt', 'I am a restaraunt'. They have to commence the search process for our restaraunt from the beggining, this is a massive deterrant. It could easily lead our customers booking a different restaraunt altogether. The traffic comes from the booking widget on our website or socials, why doesn't it link to our microsite on Dish Cult/Resdiary directly?

Customers are forced to create an account with Dish Cult before they complete making a booking. Often, they mistake the confirmation email for the creation of their Dish Cult account for a booking confirmation and don't proceed with completing the booking process.

We have had a number of customers understandably upset and frustrated. 

Are you aware of the issues with the booking widget, and what are you planning to do to solve them?

Entrarpara publicar um comentário