Do you need to make your last booking time earlier than normal on certain days of the week or for the new few weeks?
Do you need to close off just one dining area in your diary for the next few weeks?
No problem, follow the steps below to get this in place in your diary.
Go to Settings > Diary Configuration > Close-Outs
Go to the very bottom of the page and click ''add new period''
Build your bespoke close out.
In close-outs, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click Add New Period
- Name your closeout and give it a description
- Mode - change from manual to periodic, this allows you to set a date range
- From - when you'd like this closeout to begin
- Until - when you'd like it to end (if it's permanent, put it three years in the future)
- Days of the week - pick which day(s) you'd like this to apply
- Type - Common (covers both internal and online)
- Colour - choose the colour for this closeout
- Add Time Interval - ensure this covers from your standard opening time to your standard closing time
- Area - select all to close all areas or select a specific area from the dropdown menu
- Click Add
You can always check if a close out has been added correctly by going back to your diary and having a look.
Remember, white space is what represents time slots that are available to be booked.
When I add this close out and go back to my diary, I can see the white space stops at 20.45pm and is covered by my purple close out, which is also covering all of my areas.
We would also suggest popping on to your online booking booking and making a quick test booking to make sure everything looks correct and to your specifications.
You always pop back to settings > close outs > find your close out in the list > click edit, should you ned to make any changes at all.
Alternatively, please see a video guide below;