Come possiamo aiutarti oggi?

Inizia un nuovo argomento
Rinviati

Search by Customer Notes

Hi Guys,

You know the way we can search (under Customer List) by name or number, etc.. is there any way we can add a field that is by "Customer Note"; so if we put in a key word it will bring up all customers with that key word used in notes?

May sound crazy but.. would be a great help.

Thanks

Vanessa

Hi Vanessa,

The search query for any word in customer notes would be a good addition to this report.

It would require a much broader search than we currently have but I will keep this in mind when we next look at re-working this section.

One suitable alternative that you could try in the meantime is exporting the report to CSV and using a 'Filter' or similar function on the comments column.

I have a very quick GIF below of how this can be achieved in Google Sheets and hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Ewan

Guys

Thanks for this - when you say deferred that means not happening - the idea of exporting to Excel is grand when sitting in an office and loads of time on hands - the search idea was more in a pressing moment in the middle of service so we could potentially call someone up knowing we may have a key word that we know is in the customer notes...

Thanks

Hi Vanessa,

This idea is a good one and I can see the possible benefit,  I would prefer something like 'Accepted' to the 'Deffered' tag for your request, but it is a pre-configured status between 'In progress' or 'Implemented' in our system that I am not able to change.

This improvement isn't unfortunately in either of these stages at present and the excel idea was only a suggestion made when I didn't know you were looking for a quick solution to locating a customer when you didn't have the name, number, booking reference or email to hand.

We are currently looking to optimise the search function to return results more quickly and accurately. If we can complete these improvements, then I would hope to adjust this request to be in the planning / early development stages.

Kind regards,

Ewan

Accediper pubblicare un commento