How can we help you today?

Start a new topic

Reservation Comments Box

Hiya 

I'm not sure of this is a you thing but I'm hoping this is! 

Are you able to change the wording of the comments box on ResDiary reservations please so that it is clearer that dietary requirements must to be stated their before arrival. (as below) Something along the lines of; "please state here any dietary requirements you may have otherwise we cannot guarantee it will be provided."  Kitchen have made me aware that a large number of people are informing us of their dietary requirements upon arrival causing a number of disruptions and issues. 

Hope this makes sense!

1 person likes this idea

Hi Jennifer,

The placeholder text in the comments box currently reads;

"Let us know if you have any special requests and we will do our best to assist. Please note that special requests cannot be guaranteed."

We do not mention dietary requests specifically as not all restaurants cater for these.

If the customers are not adding these to the comments box then we could make a prominent message display in confirmation and reminder emails but can't unfortunately customise this text for you.

If you do want to go with the addition of the text to email notifications then contact our support team with the specific text and they would be happy to include.

Kind regards,

Ewan