Why Upload Menus?
The richer your content the more likely diners will book. Uploading menus allows your free Resdiary.com listing to provide all the information a diner may want to browse prior to deciding to book your restaurant instead of another. Upload your menus into key categories in and if you have menu’s in multiple languages these can be tagged and diners are automatically presented with the right version
- Present diners with all the information to entice them to book your restaurant.
- Provide diners the appropriate language version on Resdiary.com.
- Provide links in your ResDiary emails so that all diners have access to the latest menus.
How to Upload Menus
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Details' > 'Menus'
- Click on 'Menus'
- Click 'Upload a Menu'
Select the 'Name', 'Section' and 'Language'
Changing the 'Menu URL' is not necessary but you can alter the pre-populated URL name if required.
- Click 'Browse' and locate the PDF version of your menu. (NB: Only PDF files are accepted, see links below to convert documents to PDF)
- Click 'Open'
- Click 'Save' to confirm the menu upload
- Complete the upload by clicking 'Save' on the main menu page.
- If you have a Word Document, follow the guide here to convert this to PDF
- If you have an image file such as .JPEG or .PNG then see the guide here to convert to PDF