A recurring closeout is a period of time your diary is closed that reoccurs daily/weekly for a period of time.
For example, closed every Monday to Wednesday between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00, therefore a recurring closeout would be applied to those days for those times.
Please Note: When adding a closeout ensure the closeout times match your interval period settings in the diary. For Example, if your diary is set to 15 minute intervals the closeouts must be added at on the hour - 00:00, quarter past - 00:15, half past - 00:30 or quarter to - 00:45. If your diary is set to 30 minute intervals the closeouts must be added at on the hour - 00:00 or half past - 00:30.
How to add a recurring closeout
Go to settings - diary configuration - closeouts - add new period
In close-outs, scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click Add New Period
- Name - Name your closeout and give it a description
- Mode - Keep periodic, this allows you to set a date range
- From - Date when you'd like this closeout to begin
- Until - Date when you'd like it to end (if it's permanent, put it three years in the future)
- Days of the week - Tick which day(s) you'd like this to apply
- Type - Common (covers both internal and online)
- Colour - choose the colour for this closeout
- Add Time Interval - ensure this covers from your standard opening time to your standard closing time
- Area - select all to close all areas or select a specific area from the drop down menu
- Click Add to save
only in certain area(s)
Perhaps you don’t want to take bar bookings on a Saturday, or you close the mezzanine on Thursday?
Follow step 1 until Area, select the area you want to apply the closeout to, click Add to save
You can only add one area at a time. If you'd like to apply the closeout to another area, edit the same closeout and add another time interval applying it to another area:
4. Close online bookings only
If you only want to block out only online bookings for any of the above options, at Mode select online:
Please Note - 'Message to customers' is an old feature and is no longer in use.
Please view a video walk through below: