Manage Marketing Lists
The 'Promote' section of ResDiary provides all the tools to prepare an email or SMS marketing campaign. When scheduling a campaign you can identify your preferred audience via the 'Manage Marketing List' option.For those restaurants within a group the default list will pull customer profiles with email or SMS and an opted in status from across the entire group.
How to create a new marketing list;
- Go to Promote > Manage Marketing List > Add New
- Enter a 'Name' and 'Description' of the list you want to create.
- The 'Date Range' of 'Visit' or 'Booked' selection is optional and for the entire database this can be skipped.
- Select the 'List Type' of 'Email' or 'SMS'
- Entering a 'Notification Email Address' is optional but will deliver an email notification when the list is completed.
- If you wish to filter the customers then you can continue to select any combination from the list and click 'Add'
NB: If selecting filters, ensure that you select either 'Customers that match all filters' or 'Customers that match any filter'
- Once you have completed the list criteria then click 'Save'
- You will be informed that the list has been scheduled to build.
Please see a video guide below;
Exporting the list
Once the list is created, you can return to the 'Manage Marketing List' section and select the 'Export' button to download a .CSV file.