This is a really useful thing to set up if you need to keep track of which team members are editing the bookings. The username and password credentials are added in the bottom left of the booking form screen:
- Located in Settings > Security and User Permissions > Security Policy
- If you only want to have username required: select the option 'Force Username Only'
- This means that you would only have to enter the username when making a booking.
- During the booking process, the ResDiary system is very clever and predicts which user you are entering making the whole process speedier:
- TIP: If you want to Force Username and Password you can reduce the Password complexity to 4 characters which saves time inputting the details for the users (min requirement is Upper case, lower case, number - eg. Ab12)