Customers pre-orders can be accessed from within the booking or from the Pre-order reports.
In the Booking Process
- Menu that the guest has been sent, this can be edited from here.
- Pre-order Status: Created/Complete
- Resend e-mail - you can resend e-mail to the organiser.
- Print - Print a copy of the pre-order
- View Order - this links to the full pre-order.
The view order page offers further functionality.
- Menu assigned to bookings
- Edit menu
- Go back to booking, delete, print and place cards
- Pre-order status. This will display as incomplete or complete
- Booking date, time and covers
- Organisers information
- Chosen dishes
- Quantity of courses per person
- Notes for the restaurant
- Guests can be edited and preorders added.
From Reports>Pre-order Reports you can pull a list of all bookings with pre-orders within a particular date range.
- Date Range
- Status can be filtered to Al or specifically Complete or incomplete.
- Click to show the report for your selected preferences.
- Link to place cards
- Print a summary of this page
- List shows customer name, date of booking, number of covers, chosen menu and status
- Actions that can be performed include editing booking, showing history, printing individual pre-orders and access individual place cards.
This report displays the total quantity of each dish for the selected date range.