As a ResDiary customer, you receive a free listing on dishcult.com powered by ResDiary to drive more online bookings to your venue. The more you add to your listing the better to encourage customers to book.
To get this to display there are key details we require from you, one being the main image for your Dish Cult listing.
How to add the main image
Great images are enticing to diners. To make your listing stand out we recommend the following:
Main/ BANNER image requirements:
- Only 1 main image
- Minimum size: 1920px (W) x 1080px (H)
- Max 5MB, format: JPG/PNG
- Landscape/horizontal format
- Preferably an image of your dishes or venue
- Do not upload your venue’s logo
- Select “Main Restaurant Image” when uploading the image
The most important object/focus on your image should be within the highlighted areas (blue/purple highlights)
Go to settings - venue - images - select the folder on the left as microsite or Dish Cult - under images on the right press the blue add button - upload your image - tick main restaurant image:
Image preview on desktop
Image preview on tablet
Image preview on mobile
Gallery image requirements:
- All formats (portrait/landscape) are acceptable
- Maximum 29 images
- Should be at least 600px width, max 5MB, format: JPG/PNG
- Select “Application image” when uploading the image.
To update your venue and Dish Cult listing details or menus please click here