Once the booking has been completed, the guest will receive the "Pre-order e-mail" this e-mail can be customised to relay any information about your particular venue. Please contact email@example.com for any amendments.
Once the guest clicks on the link in their e-mail they will be able to add their own pre-order choices and send links to all members of the party to submit their pre-orders.
1. Display of the number of courses offered.
2. Allows guest to share a link to the full menu for diners to view, as shown below.
3. Shows the guest how long they have to submit all the pre-orders.
4. Allows guest to submit their own pre-order.
5. Warning message displayed if a set amount of courses must be obtained per person.
6. Guests own pre-order summary
Once complete this can be edited and comments can be added
7. Guest can add other diners pre-order directly on this page, or send a link for the diner to add their own by clicking on manage guests and adding their name and e-mail.
Each diner will then receive their own e-mail with a request to submit their pre-order, they cannot view anyone else's pre-order.
8. If menus have a variable cost, for example a two or three course option or there are supplements a running total will be displayed here.
9. The guest will not be able to complete the order until all diners have submitted their pre-order. Once they do complete they will not be able to edit and will be instructed to call the venue for any changes.