Customers pre-orders can be accessed from within the booking or from the Pre-order reports.
In the Booking Process
1. Menu that the guest has been sent, this can be edited from here.
2. Pre-order Status: Created/Complete
3. Resend e-mail - you can resend e-mail to the organiser.
4. Print - Print a copy of the pre-order
5. View Order - this links to the full pre-order.
The view order page offers further functionality.
1. Menu assigned to bookings
2. Edit menu
3. Go back to booking, delete, print and place cards
4. Pre-order status. This will display as incomplete or complete
5. Booking date, time and covers
6. Organisers information
7. Chosen dishes
8. Quantity of courses per person
9. Notes for the restaurant
10. Guests can be edited and preorders added.
From Reports>Restaurant Reports>Pre-order Reports you can pull a list of all bookings with pre-orders within a particular date range.
1. Date Range
2. Status can be filtered to Al or specifically Complete or incomplete.
3. Click to show the report for your selected preferences.
4. Link to place cards
5. Print a summary of this page
6. List shows customer name, date of booking, number of covers, chosen menu and status
7. Actions that can be performed include editing booking, showing history, printing individual pre-orders and access individual place cards.
This report displays the total quantity of each dish for the selected date range.