Settings - Diary Configuration
Last Minute Booking Alert
There is flashing bell symbol which can show in the diary to alert you to recently made bookings.
It is a visual cue that will allow your reservations team to be aware of new bookings.
To set the behavior of this function or disable this;
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Interface Settings'
- Scroll to the section 'Expected Arrivals Settings'
- Under the heading 'Last Minute Booking Alerts' choose to apply to 'Internal' / 'Online' bookings.
- Beside the section 'Highlight bookings today made in the last 'x' minutes' enter the timeframe of recently
- made bookings that you would like to be alerted to. (default is 60 mins)
- Complete any changes by selecting 'Save Settings'
This will now show the flashing bell icon within;
- Expected arrivals
- Running Order
If you wish to acknowledge a newly created booking and stop the bell showing, double click on the bell icon archive the alert double click the icon against the booking on the expected arrivals list.