When Stripe is connected to your diary you can dictate that card details are required to secure a booking via a particular promotion allowing you to secure your bookings.
- Protect your business from late cancellations and no shows
- Card details are stored in a PCI-compliant manner
- Secure bookings for special events and key dates
- Set and communicate your cancellation and no-show policies in a clear manner
- Alert users to cancellations
- Allow key staff the right to charge cards when a guest has broken your policy.
How to attach card details required to a promotion
First, you will need to set up Stripe following this guide.
Go to promote promotions - edit the promotion you want to request card details for - on the info tab (first tab) under payment/card details, in the drop-down change to credit card details required - save: