Incomplete bookings alert
ResDiary will record internally made bookings only which reached a confirmation page where payment or card details are required but the browser was unexpectedly closed. Bookings go incomplete for one of two reasons:
This allows you to recover the customer and booking details entered and complete the booking proces where required.
How to stop the alert from showing
To stop the alert showing you can either mark each booking on the list as read or disable the alert altogether.
To do this, follow the steps below;
Marking as read
- Go to theoption on your menu bar
- Scroll down to the bottom
- Search the incomplete bookings by month
- In the 'Actions' column, select 'Mark as Read'
Switching off the alert
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Interface Setting'
- Scroll to the section titled 'User Settings'
- Untick the option 'Display Incomplete Booking Notifications (requires access to Dashboard)