Incomplete bookings alert
ResDiary will record internally made bookings only which reached a confirmation page where payment or card details are required but the browser was unexpectedly closed. Bookings go incomplete for one of two reasons:
This allows you to recover the customer and booking details entered and complete the booking process where required.
How to stop the alert from showing
To stop the alert showing you can either mark each booking on the list as read or disable the alert altogether.
To do this, follow the steps below;
Marking as read
- Go to Reports
- Incomplete Bookings
- On the right hand side click on 'add report'
- Filter the infirmation you are looking for
- Run report
- In the 'read status' column, select 'Mark as Read'
Switching off the alert
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Interface Setting'
- Scroll to the section titled 'User Settings'
- Untick the option 'Display Incomplete Booking Notifications (requires access to Dashboard)