A default set of reasons for cancellation are included in your diary which can help you report/monitor cancellations in more detail.
These are available to modify as required and various actions can be automated upon selection.
To add a new cancellation reason;
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Cancellation Types'
- Click 'Create New Reason'
- Enter the description
- Tick the box depending on whether you want the reasons applied to 'Standard Bookings', 'Events', or 'W8List Bookings'
- 'Block Customer' -choosing this option will have the cancellation reason selected also block the customer
- 'Appear In No Show Report' - you can choose to have the reason selected result in the customer appearing in the no show report.
- 'Display Online' - For guests cancelling online, they can be presented with a choice of cancellation reason. (see below)