Last Minute Booking Alert
There is flashing bell symbol which can show in the diary to alert you to recently made bookings.
It is a visual cue that will allow your reservations team to be aware of new bookings.
To set the behaviour of this function or disable this;
- Go to 'Settings' > 'Interface Settings'
- Scroll to the section 'Expected Arrivals Settings'
- Under the heading 'Last Minute Booking Alerts' choose to apply to 'Internal' / 'Online' bookings.
- Beside the section 'Highlight bookings today made in the last 'x' minutes' enter the timeframe of recently made bookings that you would like to be alerted to. (default is 60 mins)
- Complete any changes by selecting 'Save Settings'
This will now show the flashing bell icon within;
If you wish to acknowledge a newly created booking and stop the bell showing, double click on the bell icon archive the alert double click the icon against the booking on the expected arrivals list.