Our Stripe Integration does not yet allow for refunds to be processed from within your diary. This process needs to be actioned from within your Stripe dashboard.
If a refund is required, log in to your Stripe account and follow the steps below;
- Find the charge to be refunded in the payments overview page.
- Either click the …icon to the right of the charge and select Refund payment from the menu that appears.
- Alternatively, open up the payment itself and click
- Select a reason for the refund.
- If you select Other, you must provide an explanatory note that is attached to the refund.
- Click Refund.
NB: By default you will issue a full refund. For a partial refund, enter a different amount to be refunded.
NB: This will NOT be reflected in ResDiary automatically. We recommend to record a comment against the booking to keep a record in your diary.
NB: For Stripe refund policy click here.